The following terms and conditions of sale govern the sale of products on our website, pyonlondon.com (“PYON”) only for residents in the European Union.
Our Business Policy
- The Vendor offers products for sale on PYON and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its adult end users, i.e. “consumers”.
- “Consumer” means any individual who is acting for purposes outside of his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a “consumer”, please do not buy any products on PYON.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to accept order proposals received from users who are not “consumers”. The order proposals sent to the Vendor and the returns made by the users must also match with normal consumer needs. The Vendor monitors the number of order proposals and returns.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the transmission by the users of PYON and the acceptance by the Vendor of order proposals relating to products on PYON.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not apply to the provision of services or the sale of products by third parties that are present on PYON via links, banners or other hypertext connections. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from third parties, we recommend that you verify their terms and conditions. Under no circumstances shall the Vendor be deemed liable for the supply of third party services or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between users of PYON and third parties.
How to place an order, and our contract with you
- To place an order proposal for one or more products on PYON, you must fill out the online form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
- Before sending your order proposal, we ask that you carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Return Policy. You may wish to print a copy using the print option and keep it safe for your own personal use.
- On the order confirmation page, which appears just before the completion of your order proposal, and which contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Return Policy, we will provide you with a summary of the main characteristics of each indicated in your order proposal, the price (including all applicable fees and taxes), and the cost of shipping (including any additional fees you may be charged if you choose shipping that is faster than and/or different to standard shipping).
- Following placement of your order proposal, the Vendor will send you an automatic acknowledgment of receipt. However, this does not constitute acceptance of your order proposal by the Vendor nor does a contract between you and the Vendor exist at this point in time in respect of your order.
- The Vendor’s acceptance of your order proposal will take place when the Vendor emails you to confirm that the order has been dispatched, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and the Vendor. The acceptance email represents an electronic purchase receipt and contains the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, a summary of the Return Policy, and all relevant information relating to your order.
- The order proposal form sent to the Vendor will be filed in our database for the time required to process it and as stated by law. You may access your order proposal form in the My Orders section. Korean and English is the language used for finalising the contract with the Vendor.
- If the Vendor is unable to accept your order proposal for any reason (including any of the reasons described in this section 8 or if a product is out of stock), the Vendor will inform you of this. The Vendor is also entitled to reject your order proposal in the following circumstances: the Vendor has identified an obvious and unmistakeable error in the price or description of the product; the Vendor suspects illegal or fraudulent activity; or you have not complied with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. If so, the Vendor will notify you as soon and require you to return the products if they have already been delivered to you.
- By submitting an order proposal form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in your contract with the Vendor. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order proposal form for the purchase of products on PYON.
Guarantees and product price indication
- The website PYON exclusively sells luxury and top-quality products. These products are purchased by the Vendor from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected for their stringent quality control.
- The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of the products are shown on each product page on PYON. The images and colours of the products displayed on PYON may not correspond exactly to the true garments due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Please check the final price before sending your order proposal form. In the event of a recognizable error in the indication – by the Vendor – of the product price or calculation of the amount requested at payment, the Vendor will not accept the order proposal and contact the user to offer them the opportunity to send purchase order proposal for the product(s) at the correct price.
- The Vendor cannot accept purchase requests from countries not listed on the splash page.
- All products come with an identification tag with a disposable seal attached.
- You shall inform the Vendor of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of 7 days from the day when you detected the lack of conformity. Please contact our Customer Care. In case of lack of conformity, you may choose between the refund or replacement of the product.
- Payment of the price of the products and the costs of their shipping and delivery must be made using one of the methods indicated on the order proposal form. Under no circumstances will you be charged more than the cost incurred by the Vendor relative to the payment method chosen by you.
- In the case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent via an encrypted protocol to the banks which provide remote electronic payment services to the Vendor, without third parties having any access whatsoever thereto. These details will not be used by the Vendor except for carrying out procedures relevant to your purchase, or issuing refunds in the case of returns, subsequent to the exercise of your right to return, or for reporting cases of fraud on PYON to the police or other authorities.